Emotional sentiments with strong positive or negative words will increase your chance of getting more clicks in this competitive world.
Today we will discuss everything about positive and negative words that create emotional sentiments. These words leave an awesome message in the user’s mind and they click on the link. It is not bad to say that these words work like a trigger to click.
So, first of all, we see some basic detail about the sentiment words.
Types of Positive or negative Words [ Sentiment Words ]
- Positive Sentiment Words
- Negative Sentiment Words
1. Positive Sentiment Words
Positive sentiment words trigger a positive message in users mind and he/she click on the link to check the message in that particular post or article.
|Normal Words||Positive Sentiment Words|
|Laptops Under 15,000.||Latest High Configuration Laptops Under 15,000.|
|Laptops Under 15,000.||Best Laptop Under 15,000.|
|Laptops Under 15,000.||Don’t Miss Out Amazing Laptops Under 15000.|
So, friends here you can see the magic of using Positive sentiment words in the title of your post. I am giving a complete list of 35 positive sentiment words with their meaning. You can add these words to your title.
[ 35+ ] List of Positive Sentiment Words
- Acclaimed: Greatly praised or lauded.
- Affirmative: Pertaining to the truth.
- Affluent: Abundant of goods or riches.
- Angelic: Belonging to or proceeding from Angels.
- Beaming: Showing happy emotion.
- Bliss: Happiness and joy.
- Bountiful: Generous or plentiful.
- Bubbly: Full of bubbles.
- Comment: To praise or acclaim.
- Dazzling: Shining intensely.
- Earnest: Serious.
- Ecstatic: Extremely happy.
- Effervescent: Enthusiastic; excited interest or eagerness.
- Enchanting: Having the ability to enchant; charming.
- Exquisite: Carefully adjusted; precise.
- Graceful: Having or showing elegant or charming qualities in movement, shape.
- Instinctive: Driven by impulse; Spontaneous and without thinking.
- Intellectual: Characterized by intelligence or mental capacity.
- Jovial: Cheerful and good-humored.
- Jubilant: Delighted, joyful.
- Lucid: Mentally rational easily understood.
- Marvelous: Exciting wonder or surprise.
- Novel: New and original.
- Nurturing: Taking care and nourishing.
- Poised: Having self-confidence.
- Robust: Having strength.
- Stirring: Inspiring.
- Stupendous: Astonishingly great or large.
- Thriving: One that thrives or is successful.
- Tranquil: Free from mental or Emotional Disturbance.
- Unwavering: Always steady and on course.
- Upbeat: Having a fast pace.
- Virtuous: Having an excellent moral character.
- Vivacious: Full of life and energy.
- Zealous: Exhibiting enthusiasm or strong passion.
2. Negative Sentiment Words
Negative sentiment words trigger a strong negative message for clicking on the link. Using these words is completely legal for almost all advertisers and affiliate networks.
[ 30+ ] List of Negative Sentiment Words
- Abysmal: Very great; limitless.
- Apathy: An absence of emotion or enthusiasm.
- Atrocious: Shockingly brutal or cruel.
- Bemoan: Regret strongly.
- Cold-hearted: Lacking in sympathy or feeling.
- Deplorable: Bad; unfortunate.
- Despicable: Morally reprehensible.
- Detrimental: (Sometimes followed by ‘to’) causing harm or injury.
- Dreadful: Causing fear, dread or terror.
- Ghastly: Shockingly repellent; inspiring horror.
- Grotesque: Distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous.
- Gruesome: Shockingly repellent; inspiring horror.
- Hard-hearted: Lacking in feeling, pity or warmth.
- Insidious: Intended to entrap.
- Insipid: Lacking taste, flavor.
- Malicious: Marked by deep ill will; deliberately harmful.
- Monstrous: Abnormally large.
- Noxious: Injurious to physical or mental health.
- Offensive: The action of attacking an enemy.
- Oppressive: Weighing heavily on the senses or spirit.
- Pessimistic: Expecting the worst possible outcome.
- Prejudice: A partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation.
- Repulsive: Offensive to the mind.
- Ruthless: Without mercy or pity.
- Sinister: Indicating evil intent or suggesting tragic developments.
- Vice: A holding device attached to a workbench; has two jaws to hold the workpiece firmly in place.
- Vicious: Having the nature of vice.
- Vile: Morally reprehensible.
- Villainous: Extremely wicked.
- Vindictive: Disposed to seek revenge or intended for revenge.
So, these are the complete list of positive or negative words for increasing CTR and better Google Ranking. But you may be a little confused about how these positive or negative words increase clicks on post.
How Positive Or negative Words Increase Clicks [or page views]
Google is the biggest search engine available for online search to date. And whenever we search a keyword in Google, a question is hidden behind it. And to find the answer to that question, we enter our query in the Google search bar.
When we type a keyword in the Google Search bar we get thousands of results within a few milliseconds.
Here we get 2,01,00,00,000 results in just 0.6 seconds.
Most of the time we try to find a solution to our problem by clicking on the first search result itself. But sometimes there we do not get the results we want and we are not satisfied.
In that situation, we think of another result and this is the time when our emotional sentiment connects to the title written by the blogger.
Friends if you want to be successful in your life then start connecting with people’s emotions. If you can reach the heart of the people, then you will definitely get success.
Do you know that a big company like Samsung promotes its product with a blind girl’s emotions? Why because the whole game is about emotional sentiment.
And by using positive and negative birds in the title of our blog, we can generate emotional sentiments.
- Hidden Blogging Secrets For Beginners That Ensure 100% Success.
- Don’t Miss Out List of 500+ Words With Antonyms And Synonyms From A to Z.